– Fasten your seatbelts – this is where all the money is made:
Funnels = more sales
Angle: Do I Need Funnels? How Can Funnels Work For Me?
Most people look at their business and when faced with the question “how to make more money” look for problems in traffic, products, or sales copy when in fact, most of the time the difference between 6 figure and 7 figure business + is understanding the parts of the funnel and how to successfully monetize each part.
Some 96% of peeps that come to your website are not ready to buy right then — but they may be willing to provide contact information in exchange for valuable content.
Since you have no more than eight seconds to catch their attention, you better have a funnel that will grab their info and work on persuading them to stick around.
If you’re clear on your ideal client avatar, your messaging, and your offer, it is the perfect time to start building your first (or next) high-producing funnel.
To make your funnels produce more, the key is to keep them deep and with multiple offers.
The deeper the funnel, the more you can offer, the more each customer will be worth to you and finally, the more you can spend to acquire new customers.
Yes,that’s a WIN-WIN-WIN!
I like to see emails as extensions of a funnel.
As efficient as funnels are, people may not buy everything you offer in a funnel the first time around.
You need a way to
- keep building your authority
- show up in a unique way
- build a relationship with your audience so that when you offer a product
That way, it will be a no-brainer for them to get it.
They will be happy to buy and keep asking for more.
Keep a good track of metrics and how much is really each client costing you to acquire vs. how much is each client brings you.
And remember, the more you make the more you can spend to acquire the next one, and ultimately, the one who can spend the most on getting a client – wins.
And that my friend, is how this game works.
Few metrics you need to be aware of
When building funnels, it is easy to get frustrated with all the options for upsells, downsells, and crossells, but when you book my Ideal Client Getting Blueprint session I will give you a list of things you can improve or tweak to get your client pathway structured in a way that they will happily:
- buy more from you
- keep coming back and buy more often
- buy at higher prices
- Find a few of your competitors’ landing pages and study their offer(s)
- Purchase a product to enter their funnel and take notes so you can model (not copy!) their funnel when creating yours
- Reverse engineer your new funnel
- Write an email sequence that builds “know, like, and trust” factor, and keeps bringing your private audience back to the funnels that make you money
“Ultimately, the business that can spend the most to acquire a customer wins.”
– Dan Kennedy